The skipping stones oval bracelet is an easy piece to wear alone or with others for a stacked look.
- Hand carved finding. 7" length. Sterling silver wire.
- Available in Bronze or Silver
- All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
- Our creative process
- Orders, Shipping & Returns
- Jewelry Care
Our jewelry begins in a wax mold. It's carved, shaped and sanded first and then cast in metal. I love the rhythm and sound of sawing and sanding.
After the ring is cast in metal it is then sanded to the desired finish. Sometimes it's smooth and shiny. Other times it's rough and textured.
What I love most about rings is that the wearer gets to truly appreciate them. And they become part of your life.
Our hands are the gateway to our soul~ the energy that comes from our hands is expressed through them. We connect with people through touching. It's my way of connecting with you through my rings.
You'll love the organic shapes and textures because it celebrates imperfection. And there is so much beauty in imperfection. My rings are a reminder that we're not perfect and that is perfectly fine.
Our Materials and Product Information:
Chikahisa Studio uses sterling silver, bronze, 18k yellow gold, as well as precious and semi-precious stones in its designs. Balance, sustainability, beauty, and joy are integral to my work in both design and process. When ever possible, metals are derived from recycled sources. All diamonds are conflict free. All work is handcrafted, happily slight variations can occur.
Due to their handcrafted quality, Chikahisa Studio rings have a unique sizing. For questions about ring sizing please view and print our ring sizer.
Orders and Payment Information:
Orders may be placed in person or via our online store or phone.
I try to stock most items for quick delivery; Chikahisa Studio collections are made in small editions, and some items may occasionally be out of stock. Generally, out of stock items will ship in 1-2 weeks.
- Cancellations must be made, in writing, within 5 days of order.
- Cancelled or returned checks are subject to a $25.00 surcharge.
- Special orders and one of a kind merchandise are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
- Prices are subject to change.
All of our jewelry comes beautifully packaged and ready to give.
Shipping & Returns:
- Shipping: In stock items will be shipped within 1-2 days. For out of stock we will notify you of expected ship date. Typically it is 1-2 weeks.
- Returns: We want you to love your Chikahisa Studio pieces. If you aren't absolutely thrilled, you can return within 7 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or full refund. Should an item need to be returned, please contact our Seattle studio to receive a return authorization number. We can be reached at email@example.com. Our phone is 773-251-1430.
Chikahisa Studio offers repairs due to user wear, production fault, lost earring mates, or any other alteration to our pieces. Elective repairs are available for a $25 service charge plus the costs for additional materials and shipping.
Have a question? Contact us here. We'll get back to you within 24 hrs.
Care and Cleaning:
To keep your jewelry dust and dirt free store your pieces in a jewelry box with the lid closed (or a zip lock bag). Wrapping your jewelry in a soft cloth will also keep it clean and prevent it from tarnishing. If your piece was purposely oxidized to give depth and character, be careful as cleaners will remove this process. Remember to apply your hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics before putting your jewelry on. Leather pieces should be coiled naturally to retain their shape. Beaded necklaces should be stored flat to reduce stretching
Mild cleaners and polishing cloths can be used to brighten and restore your jewelry, especially metals, but beware of harsh chemicals or ionic cleaners. Semi-precious stones are best cleaned with a damp cloth. Gently pat dry using a soft-cloth and make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing again. Do not use solvents, any harsh chemicals, or any abrasive materials.